The rules are as follows:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award.
2. Tell something about yourself that no one else knows, if you want to and if you feel like it.
3. Link to seven of your entries: Most Beautiful Piece, Most Helpful, Most Popular, Most Controversial, Most Surprisingly Successful, Most Underrated, and Most Pride Worthy. This may be challenging, so only do it if you feel like it.
4. Nominate as many other bloggers as you want to and notify them. That way the award is more meaningful, rather than just becoming an endless bloggy chain letter that eventually every single other blog in the whole entire internet will have.
1. Scriptor Obscura thank you so very much for this award! 🙂
2. I am supposed to tell one thing about myself. Hmmmm… I have an addiction to food. I eat it to feel good. I eat it when I am bored. I eat when I am sad. I eat for emotion instead of nutrition.
3. Links to seven of my blogs:
My most beautiful blog is: https://365days2bpublished.com/2011/10/17/whisper/
My most popular blog is: https://365days2bpublished.com/how-far-would-you-be-willing-to-go/
My most controversial blog is: https://365days2bpublished.com/2011/10/09/allergic-to-peanus/
My most surprisingly sucessful blog is: https://365days2bpublished.com/2011/09/07/biscotti/
My most underraed blog is: https://365days2bpublished.com/2011/09/18/the-bridge/
My most pride worhty blog is: https://365days2bpublished.com/the-day-the-squirrels-took-over/
4. I would like to nominate the following blogs: