The Kreativ Blogger Award
Thank you , thank you, thank you Scriptor Obscura! I am so honored to receive this award. My motivation had recently been suffering thanks to a cold, stress and all the other bad stuff in life. This award was a gift to remind me that writing is awesome, fun and rewarding. I am extremely grateful. Thanks for supporting me, my talents, my writing and letting me entertain you. It was an awesome gift to receive this award. You are a great supportive reader that I would like to call a friend. Your friendship is awesome!
For this award, I have to share 10 things that you may not know. Then I have to pass the award on to at least six (or more) other bloggers.
Okay, so here goes the first part:
1. I studied Spanish for two years in college and can’t speak a lick of it.
2. I love to go to the malls, shopping on-line, looking at magazines and all that stuff, but I’m truly broke. LOL
3. I love to eat everything sweet! I never met a bad cookie in my life! I love cookies!
4. I recently ripped my pants. Thankfully I was at home. (Maybe I wasn’t…)
5. I always wanted to visit Paris and speak French.
6. I hate mean people. They suck!
7. I once lived near the Canada border (long long time ago), and could only watch BBC (British Broadcast). I fell in love with Mr. Bean and many more British comedies. (Where’s the Doctor?)
8. I hate dressing rooms at department stores. Who doesn’t?
9. I don’t like dirty things, people, cars, houses and bathrooms. They drive me batty!!!
10. My longest running best friend was coffee, but recently we had a fight. I’m barely drinking any. Coffee you suck!
I would like to nominate the following blogs:
5. Have A Dream at http://wp.me/ruK1