My heart goes to Scriptor Obscura for nominating me for the Liebster Blog Award.
Scriptor Obscura a poet and literary creator blessed me with the nomination for the Liebster Blog Award. Thanks to all of you for taking the time and reading my works. I am so grateful to have my stories honored with the Liebster Blog Award. It was such a wonderful surprise to awake and find out that my creative stories and blog entries had been honored with such grace. I hope to continue to entertain readers. I will strive to enhance my blog. Thank you Scriptor Obscura for your kindness in awarding me with the Liebster Blog Award.
The Liebster award is given to bloggers who have less than 200 followers, all in the spirit of fostering new connections.
Liebster is a German word that means “dearest” or “beloved”, but it can also mean “favorite”, and the idea of the Liebster award is to bring attention to blogs with less than 200 followers. Please write a post about the award. Then pass the award on to at least 5 (or more) bloggers.
The Rules are:
- Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
- Reveal your top 5 (or more) picks for the award and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Post the award on your blog.
- Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the blogosphere – other bloggers.
- And, best of all – have fun and spread the karma.
I would like to nominate the following blogs